This plugin help us to create registration form with unlimted custom fields, It also provide Captcha for prevent spamming in registration form.
- According to needs Create Fields in Registration form for your Users.
- Set Custom Fields according to your requirments.
- Update Custom Fields and Delete on your template.
- Set reCAPTCHA on your Login Page and Registration Page.
- Customize Stylesheet Only Plugin Pages.
- This panel comes with 6 different languages( hebrew, spanish, japanese, chinese, portuguese, German ).
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for ” Ace User Management “
- Click ” Install “
- Click ” Active “
- Once you activate the plugin it create the required page for Registration, Login and Forgot Password etc.
- Click on User Registration for setting option.
Can we have option to disable/enable reCAPTCHA?
Yes, there is an option to disable/enable ReCAPTCHA according to your requirements.
Can i add multiple custom fields?
Yes, in this plugin you can add own multiple fields.
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas, and participate in development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ace User Management” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ace User Management” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Feature – Add 6 different languages( hebrew, spanish, japanese, chinese, portuguese, German ).
- Bug – Fix Edit field button css issue.
- Bug – Fix Undefine variables for admin.