Enable Drag and Drop Upload in ACF’s Image, File and Gallery Field.
- Image Field
- File Field
- Gallery Field (ACF PRO only)
Check “Enable Dropzone” in the ACF Field Editor.
Please head over to the source code on Github.
Just follow the Automatic Plugin Installation procedere.
I found a bug. Where should I post it?
Please use the issues section in the GitHub-Repository.
I will most likely not maintain the forum support forum on wordpress.org. Anyway, other users might have an answer for you, so it’s worth a shot.
I’d like to suggest a feature. Where should I post it?
Please post an issue in the GitHub-Repository
Just dragging files is so cool! Any way I can show my appreciation?
Thanks! As a well trained person living in a rich country I am doing quite well.
But there are billions of people lacking access to essential health services.
So, if this little piece of software made your life a bit easier, a donation at Medecins sans Frontieres will do the same for many other people.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Dropzone” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: fix php 8.2 deprecation notice
- Fix: Dropzone not initing in addded repeater fields
1.1.9 – 1.1.11
- Test with ACF 6.0
- Enhancement: Include
- Test with WP 6.0
- Fix: Two error messages showing
- Support basic uploader (frontend)
- Introduce Plugin API hooks
- Fix missing error messages
- WP 5.8 Compatibility
- Test with PHP 8
- Fix: fatal error in AcfDropzone/Compat/ACF (undefined function)
- Use WP 5.7 admin colors
- Fix: PHP Warning sometimes seen in error logs
- Fix PHP Warning on ACF options pages
- Security hardening
- Fix js dependency
- Introduce paste feature
- Slight UI improvements
- Apply ACF’s file validation on upload
Release at wordpress.org