You need add your custom CSS class to Elementor image widget? Me too!
So i created this simple plugin to help. Just install and use the new input in Image widget to add your custom class.
Check my other plugins: WordPress Plugins
Check my blog: WordPress Tips
Please, send to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Install plugin in your WordPress.
Open Elementor editor and use the new input in Image Widget to set custom Class.
Contributors & Developers
“Add class to Elementor Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add class to Elementor Image” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Changed: Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.
Changed: Compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Fix php notice “Undefined index: cei_image_custom_class” in some cases.
- Support to plugins translation.
- Improve plugins header requirements.
- Compatibility with WP 5.8.3.
- Add support to “Featured Image” Widget (Elementor PRO).
- Compatibility with WP 5.8.
- Add support to “Image Box” Widget.
- Initial release.