WordPress Random Post plugin is a small but very smart solution for your WordPress web site. It allows you to show posts in a random order in a sidebar. You can display simultaneously as many random posts as you need with chosen effect and delay time.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Awesome Random Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.