This plugin allows you to create a bookable event using the custom fields. A post creator can make a post ‘bookable’ selecting the custom field ‘bookable_event’ (automatically created at the plugin activation) and setting a value for it, e.g. the ‘yes’ value.
The registered users can add/remove their participation to an event (represented by a post) by links at the bottom of the post.
This plugin provides also a widget displaying the list of the last ‘bookable events’ added.
Support for: English (default), Italian, Spanish.
If you want the plugin in another language, the .pot file is in the
bookable_eventcustom field to an unempty string (e.g. “yes”) if you want a bookable post
max_num_participantscustom field to 0 if you want an unlimited number of participants
- Upload the ‘bookable_events’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optionally add ‘Last bookable events’ widget to your sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bookable Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
max_num_participantscustom field added so it’s possible set the max number of participants for an event.
- Added a link to view the participants’ list (for logged in users).
- Added: registered users (to an event) list available putting the mouse cursor over the corresponding event link in the ‘Last bookable events’ widget (if the post is protected, it works only for authorized users).
- Fixed registration/unregistration message for not logged users (now it’s visible only on the proper post).
- Fixed title displaying in the widget control.
- A widget displaying the list of the last ‘bookable events’ added.
- The ‘bookable event’ label no more near the title, but at the top of the post.
- Fixed number version.
- Fixed the plugin name dir and textdomain name for i18n.
- Initial release version.