Plugin will solve following issues:
- Delay in loading external fonts (@font-face, Google Web Fonts etc)
- Chrome and Safari Font Rendering bug in latest version (Chrome: 22.214.171.1240.###)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin archive (.zip) to the
- Extract it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Ta da! No further settings. Fonts should display properly now.
- What this plugin does?
- Do I need to do anything after Activating the plugin?
Nope. Not a bit. And ya if it doesn’t work, you can contact me on me at preraktrivedi dot com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chrome and Safari Web Font Rendering Fix” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Nothing Special
- First Version