👉 Allows store owners to restrict payment methods based on the various conditions!
Conditional Payments for WooCommerce plugin allows to hide or show payment gateways based on the various conditions in WooCommerce.
This plugin works with default WooCommerce payment gateways and 3rd party payment gateways as well.
For example, you can restrict Cash On Delivery, PayPal, Stripe or any other well known payment methods based on the different conditions.
For example, You have two payment methods, PayPal and Stripe. PayPal can be used for all orders but Stripe only when the billing country is UK.
With Conditional Payments plugin, you can add billing country condition to hide Stripe payment gateway.
💁 Key benefits of conditional payments
🔑 Create unlimited payment methods restriction rules
🔑 Limit payment methods based on the different conditions
🔑 Reduce risks and boost your sales
🔑 Restrict payments methods by billing and shipping fields
Plugin – VIEW LIVE DEMO
Free plugin: Need Technical Help? – Click here
Pro Plugin: PRE-SALE Questions – Click here or Review Help Document
Key features of conditional payments – Free Version
- Easy to setup conditional payments rules
- Create unlimited payment methods restriction rules
- Allows to restrict payments methods based on the conditions
- Add multiple conditions and actions to restrict payments gatways
- Support multiple payment gatways
- Enable or disable conditional payments rules
- Apply bulk actions on conditional payments rules
- Search conditional payments rules by keywords
- Restrict payments gatways based on the billing or shipping address fields
💁 Contact Us or Submit Support Ticket
- Free plugin: Need Technical Help? – Click here
- Pro Plugin: PRE-SALE Questions – Click here or Help Document
EXPLORE OUR OTHER PLUGINS TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR WEBSITE:
👉 Premium WooCommerce Plugins list
- Flat-rate shipping plugins for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Extra Fees Plugin
- Advanced Product Size Charts For WooCommerce
- Hide Shipping Method For WooCommerce
- Product Attachment For WooCommerce
- Blocker – Prevent Fake Orders And Blacklist Fraud Customers
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics for WooCommerce
- Category Banner Management for Woocommerce
- Product Finder For WooCommerce
- Mass Pages Posts Creator For WordPress
- Conditional Discount Rules For WooCommerce Checkout
- WooCommerce Checkout For Digital Goods
- Advance Menu Manager For WordPress
👉 Some of our other free WooCommerce plugins:
- Download the plugin
- Upload the folder “conditional-payments” to wp-content/plugins (or upload a zip through the WordPress admin)
- Activate and enjoy!
Q. Does it work with any Payment Gateways?
ANS: Yes, It’s fully compatible with some popular Payment Gateways like WooCommerce Stripe, WooCommerce PayPal Checkout, WooCommerce PayFast Gateway, Braintree for WooCommerce Payment Gateway, etc.
Q. Can I set multiple conditions and actions for one rule?
ANS: Yes, You can add multiple conditions and actions for one rule.
Q. Does it work with the Flat Rate Shipping plugin?
ANS: Yes, It’s working well with the Flat Rate Shipping plugin.
Q. Can I restrict payments methods by billing or shipping fields?
ANS: Yes, You can restrict payments methods by billing or shipping fields Like the First name, Last name, Address, etc.
Q. Can I hide all payment gateways except the COD payment gateway when the user selects Local pickup?
ANS: Yes. And it’s very easy to do with our plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Conditional Payment Methods for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Conditional Payment Methods for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Conditional Payment Methods for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [New Feature] Conditional payments based on the day of the week
- [New Feature] Conditional payments based on the date
- [Bug Fix] Minor fixes related to the slow response issue in product specific rule
- [Bug Fix] Minor fixes related to the AND relation between two same conditions in one rule
- [Enhancement] Allows to select shipping methods from “Locations not covered by your other zones”
- [Enhancement] Ability to change rule status from listing page
- [Enhancement] Plugin compatibility with PHP 8.1.x
- [Enhancement] Plugin UI enhancement
- [Enhancement] Compatible with WooCommerce 7.5.x
- [Enhancement] Compatible with WordPress 6.2.x
- Bug Fix – Allows to add multiple cities separated by new line in city based rule
- Enhancement – UI enhancement
- Enhancement – Plugin compatibility with PHP-8
- Update – Compatible with WooCommerce 7.1.x
- Update – Compatible with WordPress 6.1.x
- Compatible with WooCommerce 6.5.x
- Compatible with WordPress 6.0.x
- initial release