Customizing provides a nice interface for you to create custom post types, taxonomies and fields (meta boxes).
You’ll find the Customizing tools in the ‘Customizing’ menu.
In the ‘Custom Box’ screen, you may show and hide groups of fields, and order them the way you like.
All the settings are based on the WordPress API settings, therefore, the oficial guides apply to them.
- Custom boxes and user boxes won’t work if you have taxonomy terms with quotes.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/customizingdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to ‘Customizing -> Customizing Settings’ and check the tools you want to use.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Customizing – Post Types, Taxonomies & Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added repeatable fields.
- Added custom user fields.
- Added the WYSIWYG field type.
- Redesigned the whole code to improve performance.
- Added some constants to be used in other plugins.