Show, Hide, Close WP Comments
This plugin allows you to disable, enable or close WordPress comments on post types, pages etc. You can also hide main comments menu and admin bar menu for comments.
You May Also Like
Here are few steps to follow:
disable-wp-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select Disable Comments page from wordpress menu for settings.
- Select post types to applay options for comments settings.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
Can I restore comments after disabling them?
Yes you can resotre, show WordPress comments anytime you want. Just set options for that.
Can I re open comments after closing them?
Yes you can re open WordPress comments anytime you want. Just see options for that.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable WP Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1 – 27/10/2020
- New: Disable Gutenberg Comments block.
- Update: Compatible with 2020 theme.
- Fix: Bugs fixed.
1.0 – 12/12/2019