Everest Admin Theme lite – is a perfect Free WordPress plugin to makes your WordPress website’s admin dashboard look non-WordPess. Though WordPress itself is great, many of you might want to white-label the WP Admin dashboard and give it a complete different look and make it more customized for you and your clients.
Plugin setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 4 different pre designed dashboard template selection options.
- Background selection options(background color) for dashboard.
- Add custom favicon to your wordpress dashboard.
- Hide/show admin bar in frontend.
- Admin bar menu and submenu background color selection option.
- Admin menu and submenu background color selection option.
- Dashboard widgets hide/show options.
- Option to hide footer area completely.
- Option to hide/show right and left footer texts.
- Add you custom texts in footer area.
- Customize your login page form with pre designed 2 templates.
- Change the background of your login page with background color as per your need.
- Option to hide login page’s header logo.
- Option to hide remember me link option in login page.
- Option to hide various post metas of posts and pages.
- Add your own custom CSS as per your need.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready.
– Dedicated email, forum support.
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin, please visit below links.
- Unzip everest-admin-theme-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-admin-theme-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on Everest Admin Theme Lite menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to change the theme of the wordpress backend!
Will it effect my site’s speed?
No, because we have integrated the plugin with the minimal codes.
Do I need to add custom CSS?
No , you don’t need to use custom CSS since we have provided inbuilt 4 beautiful dashboard themes But if you want to use it you can use it in Custom CSS section.
Can I change the layout of the default login page?
Yes, You can change the layout of the default login page with our plugin’s inbuild 2 beautiful template design.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Backend Customizer – Everest Admin Theme Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Backend Customizer – Everest Admin Theme Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility check with WordPress Version 5.9.3 .
- Fixed design issue with backend.
- Fixed design issue with custom login page.
- Compatibility check with WordPress version 5.8 .
- Fixed minor issues and bugs.
- Compatibility check with latest version of Word Press .
- Compatibility check with latest WP and fixed some errors.
- Error being thrown in the plugin after WP version update to 5.3 resolved.
- Updated the promotional banners
- Version update and compatibility check with WP version 5.0.
- Added and edited few content in backend section along with some code cleanup.
- GDPR compatibility check
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval