Add payment fields to forms on your WordPress site using Gravity Forms. This payment adds support for Fat Zebra as a payment gateway for Australian Merchants to accept payments online in their forms, such as booking forms or simple purchases.
More functionality (including multiple products, donation forms etc) to be added shortly.
The source for this plugin can be found at https://github.com/fatzebra/GravityForms-FatZebra
This plugin requires a Fat Zebra account – if you do not have an account with Fat Zebra you can register at https://www.fatzebra.com.au
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your username and token under the Gravity Forms settings page (Forms -> Settings -> Fat Zebra [link at the top of the page])
- Add at least one product and card fields to your form and test.
Testing details can be found at https://www.fatzebra.com.au/support/testing
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Fat Zebra Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gravity Forms Fat Zebra Add-On” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed missing init call.
- Updated to support GFPaymentAddon integration method
- Reduced amount of entropy used in transaction reference generation, causing problems with upstream processor.
- Fixed handling of test mode flag
- Minor formatting of text
- Fixed bug where amount was not being passed properly
- Updated to support single products with quantities
- Initial release, supports single product payments only