Replaces <lj user=”username”/>, <lj comm=”community”/>, and <lj-cut text=””> with correct HTML code. This means your lj-cuts will behave like “more”s!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- MAKE SURE that under Setting/Writing/Formatting, “WordPress should correct invalidly nested XHTML automatically” is NOT checked.
- If you are using JournalPress and want to use lj-cuts, you need to make some changes to the code in jpfunctions.php (essentially, you need to change the parsing of cut tags from mores to lj-cuts).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“lj tag parser” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “lj tag parser” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- More readme issues. Ugh!
- Removed ^Ms. Ah, the “joy” of Windows. 😉
- Fixed up the community icon to render correctly.
- Tested up to the current version of WP, woot!
- Initial release. Please let me know if you find any issues with it! 😀