The Plugin will help you easy to add Custom Taxonomy to your Post, Custom Post Type.
You just input the post_type and The Name of Taxonomy,
You should tick to hierarchical option: will become Category or become Tag);
If you want to update, remove the existing taxonomy just go to page MCT_All, this page will be used to manage your added custom taxonomy
– Existing Custom Post Type Slug: the slug name from post_type, which is the one you want to add custom taxonomy
– New Taxonomy Name: the name of Custom Taxonomy, which you want to add. will be display on the admin menu
– New Taxonomy Slug: add the slug of the custom taxonomy, which you want to add
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
How I Add custom taxonomy to existing post_type?
Go to My Custom Taxonomy, fill in the require information then save it.
How to I update my custom taxonomy ?
Go to the page MCT_All, update it
How to I delete my custom taxonomy ?
Go to the page MCT_All, delete it
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Custom Taxonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- This is the first version.
- Initial release.