This plugin will allow you to use shortcodes to configure and display a GiyaPay Pay Now button in your WordPress website.
You can directly install it from your WordPress dashboard > Plugin’s menu
- Download the zipped folder from here manually (upper right download button)
- Navigate to the Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard
- Click Add New
- Click Upload Plugin then upload the zipped folder
Setup & Configuration
Note: Beforehand, you will need your merchant ID and API key to be provided by GiyaPay after your onboarding process
After installation, you can configure your GiyaPay plugin by doing the following:
1. On your WordPress dashboard, under the Settings menu, click on GiyaPay Button submenu
2. Enter your Merchant ID and API Key in their respective fields
3. Configure your callback URLs. The URLs are where your customers will be redirected upon successful, failed, or cancelled payment. Note: These URLs are pages that your, the merchant, should define on your own.
4. Make sure to set the plugin mode to Production under Plugin Settings section, unless you are testing and has access to a sandbox merchant ID and API key
In any page, you can do the following shortcode:
<giyapay description="Sample Description" amount="100" /> where:
description is the item description that would show up on your GiyaPay dashboard as description of the transaction
amount is the amount of the item that customers would pay
Note: GiyaPay button would show as is wherever you put it in your web page/post. Layouting is currently the merchant’s responsibility
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pay Now Button with GiyaPay” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pay Now Button with GiyaPay” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [FIX] Add time factor for nonce creation
- [CHORE] Initial launch; Shortcode for GiyaPay Pay Now button