Payletter is an electronic payment service that helps you to make payments safely and conveniently wherever goods and services are sold on the Internet and customers pay using a foreign brand of credit card, easy payment, or prepaid card. Payletter provides service to 25 countries around the world, including North America, China, Europe, Japan, and Southeast Asia.
- Online Shops,
- Online Schools,
- Booking platforms,
- and other WooCommerce-based sites that need online transactions
Supported payment methods
Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, UnionPay, PayPal, and others.
- Get the plugin, install and activate it in your WooCommerce store
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Payletter
- Configure the plugin and fill out the required fields.
How to get Store ID and Hashkeys
- Sign a contract with Payletter to receive the unique Store ID. More info at https://www.payletter.com/en/
Apply for Payletter Service Online. https://www.payletter.com/en/service/apply-step1
Submit a contract and required documents for Payletter Service Online. More info at https://www.payletter.com/en/technical/index#payment-method-and-additional-service
Make a Payment for the Registration Fee and Finish an application.
Find out the Store ID and Store Hash key in the admin panel for the merchant https://manager.payletter.com/Login
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway through Payletter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Payment Gateway through Payletter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.0.2 = Release