Payletter is an electronic payment service that helps you to make payments safely and conveniently wherever goods and services are sold on the Internet and customers pay using a foreign brand of credit card, easy payment, or prepaid card. Payletter provides service to 25 countries around the world, including North America, China, Europe, Japan, and Southeast Asia.
- Online Shops,
- Online Schools,
- Booking platforms,
- and other WooCommerce-based sites that need online transactions
Supported payment methods
Visa, Mastercard, JCB, American Express, UnionPay, PayPal, and others.
- Get the plugin, install and activate it in your WooCommerce store
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Payletter
- Configure the plugin and fill out the required fields.
How to get Store ID and Hashkeys
- Sign a contract with Payletter to receive the unique Store ID. More info at https://www.payletter.com/en/
Apply for Payletter Service Online. https://www.payletter.com/en/service/apply-step1
Submit a contract and required documents for Payletter Service Online. More info at https://www.payletter.com/en/technical/index#payment-method-and-additional-service
Make a Payment for the Registration Fee and Finish an application.
Find out the Store ID and Store Hash key in the admin panel for the merchant https://manager.payletter.com/Login
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway through Payletter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0.2 = Release