The Post Auto Expire Control is a plugin for admin of multi-authors site/blog to control the posts expiration based on the user role and post type.
- Define post expiration rules based on user roles and post type.
- Define action that will be taken when the post has expired.
- Sent notification to post’s author before the post is about to expire.
- Configure the subject and content of the notification email.
- Define when the notification mail should be sent.
- Admin able to change the expiry date for a single post.
How to use:
* For more info on how to use this plugin, you can goto Here.
If you have any problems with current plugin, please leave a
message on Forums Posts.
posts-auto-expire-controlfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find Posts Auto Expire Control under Settings Menu
- How can I show the post expire date on the post?
You can use the shorcode “[apext-expire]” to display the expire date.
- Does this plugin using cron job?
The plugin use wp_schedule_event() to run the cron. It will be fired daily.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Posts Auto Expire Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Posts Auto Expire Control” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version.
- Fixed saving option redirect error.
- Fixed email notification saving error.
- Add filter and action hook in post expire function.