This plugin provides two features:
- Site search form and its result block.
- List of related items block.
Static related items block
Add site search form and its result block in anywhere
This custom block displays most related posts with title, tags and categories. Every time you save changes on the post, the plugin also saves search results to WordPress database, so no additional API calls occur on the frontend.
Applying the latest related posts to the posts, you should edit a post and re-save changes, and thanks for this, it has a considerable advantage: the minimum API calls.
Also, you can handle anything, such as keyword filtering or numbers of posts to display.
Instant search block
Add a list of related posts block.
This custom bock displays the site search form and its result page. Simple and easy to use instant search block which is fully customisable (numbers of result, contents of list and its form style ).
- Install WP Search with Algolia ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-search-with-algolia/ )
- Get API keys from Algolia search
- Indexing data to Algolia
- That’s all
Embedding search form
- Install or upload this plugin on the plugin page in WordPress dashboard
- Input Algolia’s App ID/API Key in Setting => Reading menu.
Static Related Itemsand
Instantsearchblock to the posts or pages.
- Modify numbers of suggests in the posts or indexing
- Save changes and publish it.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Algolia Instantsearch Blocks Example block written with ESNext standard and JSX support – build step required.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Search with Algolia Instantsearch Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Feature] Support auto-complete attribute
- [Bug fix] Tag / Category visibility