Block all cookies without consent and customize the cookie note as you wish.
The SimaCookie plugin adapts your website to the new requirements regarding the GDPL.
In addition, you can customize the note texts and presentation.
With a pop-up, your users will be informed according to your specifications and can decide on the cookie application.
The cookie plugin remembers the user’s decision either for the current session or for an adjustable time.
The SimaCookie plugin extends the EU Cookie Law plugin with more cookie hints:
- Overlay that prevents the user from accessing the page without the consent of cookies
- Bar bottom and top
In addition, you can now provide the designated cookies with categories and explain them in more detail with notes.
- Automatic blocking of all cookies without consent (iframes, embeds, scripts)
- Individual and customizable cookie hint (color, position, text)
- Customizable categories and explanations for set cookies
- Consent by click, scrolling and navigation
- Adjustable cookie lifetime
- Optimized presentation for tablets and smartphones (responsive)
- Compatible with different languages
- Compatible with Disqus and Jetpack InfiniteScroll
- Compatible with caching plugins
- SEO friendly
Contributors & Developers
“SimaCookie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“SimaCookie” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “SimaCookie” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3.2 (Current version)
- Optimized for WordPress 5.0
- Minor bug fixes
Compatibility enhancements with caching plugins
- Bug fixes
- New layouts for the cookie hint: banners above and below
- Design optimizations at the cookie hint
- Design optimizations in the administrator view
- Button to reset the settings
- German translation
- Release of SimaCookie plugin (previous: Simasicher DSGVO Cookie)