Creates a simple Swiper slider out of container elements. Flexbox has to be active.
How to use it
- create a horizontal container and give it an ID (Advanced – CSS ID)
- add multiple sub containers (those are the slides)
- add the
Slide everythingwidget somewhere in the page
- set the ID of the container in “Slider ID”
- change some settings
- preview the page
Currently only working with one slider in your page!
- install Elementor
- install the plugin
- insert the widget
- create a container with subcontainers
- assign an ID to the outer container
- set the ID (with #) in the widget
Contributors & Developers
“Slide everything for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* add Mouse wheel switch, bugfix for boxed containers
* fix arrows for new Swiper version
* arrow styles and absolute positioning
* tested with 6.1.0
* add slider for pagination position
* use multiple sliders in one page
* pagination and arrows
* some more output/info
* fix center slides bug
* add # automatically if missing
* Center slides
* Initial release.