Create a Table of Contents within Gutenberg editor with various styling controls and settings.
- Hierarchical View
- Bullets or Numbers list
- Include or Exclude headings
- Make it Collapsable
- Individual styling options
List your headings as flat or nested view in table of contents to make them more readable.
Include or Exclude headings
This option gives you flexibility to choose which headings should be included or excluded in your table of contents by using HTML tags and CSS id, classes.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Table of Contents Improve readability and navigation of your websites with the Table of Contents Block.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Table of Contents Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Table of Contents Block” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Table of Contents Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.2 – January 26, 2022
- Fix: JS error with WP 5.9
1.0.1 – July 30, 2021
- Fix: Anchors selection getting reset in editor
- Fix: HTML tags was getting rendered in title
- Fix: Minor CSS issues
1.0.0 – July 18, 2020
- Initial release