Understand how rewrite rules work could be userful.
Natively on WordPress you can’t analyze what’s working / not working regarding your urls.
Through this interface you will be able to analyze every single url and see what’s matching.
This tool will not change / add any rules for you it’s only an analyzer
- Live URL Analyzer
- Highlight parameters
- AJAX Permalinks refresh button
- Change UI (Light / Dark)
- Upload the url-rewrite-analyzer folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
My new rules are not displayed
It’s probably related to the refresh permalinks feature.
You can use the Flush Permalinks button.
Contributors & Developers
“Url Rewrite Analyzer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix undefined function
- Fix change UI bug
- Update plugin description
- Remove quick actions link
- Code modification + Bug fix
- Fix style missing
- Add rating link
- [Fix] JS Error loading on dashboard
- [Fix] Remove console.log() in code
- [UI] Add different style UI
- [UI] Change colors
- [UI] Sticky Topbar
- [UI] BackToTop button
- [Features] Add quick refresh permalink button
- [Features] Add clear selection button
- [Fix] Bug inline elements (Substitution column)
- First version