The following options are available:
– Backend themes and plugins – disallow editing
– Hide Usernames from Classes
– Hide WordPress Version in Sourcecode Head
– Protect your blog from malicious URL requests with a plugin
– Disable WordPress Embeds
– Disable XML-RPC interface
– Disable XPingback
– Feed include Divi Projects (RSS-FEED)
– Rename projects with user-defined strings
=Image Auto-Update Alt & Title=
If an image is subsequently changed in the frontend editor, the changes are automatically applied to the database & media.
=Feed include Divi Projects (RSS-FEED)=
For some projects you want the DIVI projects to appear in the RSS feed. This setting makes it possible.
=Rename projects with user-defined strings=
Activate the checkbox and enter the new singular and plural name as well as the slug (how the URL should be built). It is also possible to change the category and tag.
Install Pluigin as usual and go to ‘Settings → Wegner Tools’ and enable Code Snippets with the checkbox.
On GitHub we collect all found bugs to fix them for the next version.
Is the plugin compatible with WP Multisite?
Yes, different settings can be used for each sub-site.
Can I use the plugin without DIVI THEME?
Yes, then the corresponding functions simply have no use.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wegner Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix errors when using Visual Editor, like Elementor
- New function for “DIVI Image Auto-Update Alt & Title” Support WP > 6
- Revision of the scripts and fixing of a forwarding error
- Fixed a bug that prevented the deactivation and activation of the plugin in the manager.
- New README file
- Add function prefix to avoid collisions with other plugins.
- First functional version of the program