This is a payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce, that uses transact.io.
- Payments as low as $0.01
- Transact.io enables publishers to regain control of distribution.
- Transact has lower fees than credit cards or paypal. For transactions less than $1 the commission is 10%, Over $1 it is 5%.
Read more about us at transact.io
This plugin is open source under the Apache 2.0 License
The source code is available, feel free to create an issue on our git repository
If you need help setting up your account please do not hesitate to contact us:
https://transact.io/about/contact or support(at)transact.io
- Install or update WooCommerce 3.0+
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woocommerce->Settings->Payments->Transact screen to configure the plugin
- Sign up with a publisher account on https://transact.io/
- Go to your Developer Settings->Keys menu to find your account ID and secret signing key. Configure these key on WordPress plugin.
- What is the lowest amount I can charge for content?
- What is the highest amount I can charge for content?
- What are the costs?
10% of the first dollar of a purchase, after $1 USD 5%.
We are cheaper than any credit card service for small amounts.
- Is there support?
Yes, please contact us at https://transact.io or support”at”transact.io
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Transact Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Transact Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version