This plugin is forked from https://github.com/RobertoSnap/woocommerce-gateway-xem. We fork the plugin to maintain its compatibility with current wordpress.
Accept XEM payments directly in your store.
This plugin lets you automatically take payment and settle orders in XEM
It will automatically convert the checkout amount into XEM during customer checkout
It can be used alongside other payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal. You can list your products in USD or EUR, and take payment in XEM. You can choose to show prices in both
* Just USD / EUR
* Just XEM
* USD / EUR AND XEM
It caches prices when needed each minute, so it will not overload your database or have extensive currency requests.
The payment process is built upon standard Woocommerce processes, so other 3pt plugin should work.
Currently supported currencies are USD and EUR.
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR download it from the WordPress repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> XEM and configure your payment method.
- Can i use this plugin alongside other payment methods in Woocommerce
- Do i need to have an XEM address to use this plugin
Yes. You can create your own XEM address from NEM wallet. Download NEM wallet: https://nem.io/downloads/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce Gateway XEM (Luxtag Fork)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woocommerce Gateway XEM (Luxtag Fork)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Forked from original repo at https://github.com/RobertoSnap/woocommerce-gateway-xem
- Use clipboard.js from wordpress (included since wp5.2)
- Added translations
- Now switches out all prices in Cart and Checkout if parameter set.
- Minor refactoring
- Fix to test settings
- Fix to clipboard
- Added possibility to show prices in XEM, default currency and XEM and just default currency.
- Started changelog