WP AutoKeyword automatically suggests and generate keywords for all of your published post in one click by matching from your provided lists of most used and trending keywords as per their frequency of usage and occurrence of that keyword in your post content and then add it to your all published posts meta tags in your blog header.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- You can get a suggestion of keywords for your manually entered content/article.
- It will suggest and add keywords to your all published posts in one click.
- Suggested keywords for each and every published post will be accessed via that post “Custom Field” section.
- You can edit keywords for any post suggested by this tool and when you will run this tool again, it will not overwrite your that edited keyword post.
- You can add/delete/update/search to/from your keyword database list easily to make this plugin work better as per your blog category.
- 3 level of keywords suggestions like 1-word keyword, 2-word keyword and 3-word keyword that you can control how many of them you need.
- It will automatically insert the meta keyword tag in your theme header as per SEO rule.
We will add new features soon
✔ User Support Available:
The EXEIdeas team is providing support for the WordPress SEO plugin on the WordPress.org forums only now. Note that there is no Premium option here be aware of scammers.
✔ Submit Bug Reports:
You can sent plugin Bug reports to use personally via our contact form Please note we are not providing support of plugin problem via personal contact form.
✔ Full Detailed Tutorial:
Do not know how to use? Check out WP AutoKeyword WordPress Plugin: Full ScreenShot Tutorial to know how to use this.
Stay With Us:
You have to stay with us to get the next update from us.
To install, you have to do only some steps.
- Download the Plugin from here.
- Upload the
WP AutoKeywordfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Activate the
WP AutoKeywordplugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Follow the plugin by going to the
WP AutoKeywordmenu that appears in your admin Tool -> WP AutoKeyword menu.
Note: You can also install directly from the Plugin store using WordPress Dashboard or can upload your Plugin to your
/wp-content/plugins/ directory via WordPress Dashboard.
Why to use our Plugin?
We have many unique things except others. We will suggest the most related keywords out of your own content in every published post.
Will this add Keywords in all posts with just One-Click?
Yes, WP AutoKeyword will add keywords in all of your WordPress published posts too in one-click automatically.
Can we use this Plugin again and again?
Yes, You can use this Plugin whenever you want and can control the posts where you want to run this only.
If you require more information, please contact us at our Contact Form
Contributors & Developers
“WP AutoKeyword” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Its the first stable version so we did all things right as we think it should be.
- All bugged fixed.
- Added many error notification.