Social feeds can be used to show latest feeds(Videos, playlists) from users’s account to user’s personal website ,posts or pages.
It is a good media to share social platform’s activities to the personal site . It is very easy to integrate into client’s theme .
We’ve a dedicated team of coders and wordpress experts to make your journey to us friendlier & error free. So, if you want to use our plugin or if you are facing any problem with our plugin feel free to say us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Super simple to set up
- Display youtube videos and playlists from youtube accounts
- Completely responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Completely customizable – Customize the width, height, number of videos, feed types, number of columns, image size, background color, image spacing and more!
- Display multiple social feeds(Youtube) on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Use the built-in short-code options to completely customize each of your youtube feeds
- Display thumbnail, medium or full-size video from your social feed
- Infinitely load more of your feeds with the ‘Load More’ button
- Includes a Follow on (Youtube) button at the bottom of your feed
- Display a beautiful header at the top of your feed
wp-social-feedsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Select ‘Social Feeds’ from admin menu of left sidebar
- You will be seen Authorize tab for Youtube
- Please Logged In by clicking Youtube logo button
- Once you click, you will be redirected to Google login screen for sign in with google
- After login successfully, you will be redirected to Social feeds app permission to get access
- Once you gave permission to the social feeds app by clicking okay button, app will redirect you to your plugin page
- Then you can manage your feeds by clicking Manage Feed Tab
And finally you have to generate Short-code for showing your feed to any page of this site
- Copy the short-code which is generated by clicking Generate Short-code button
- Goto posts/pages options from left sidebar > all posts/pages or you can create a page for showing your feeds
- Click Edit button of any post/pages from the list
- For adding short-code, See the top left add block icon of this edit page/post, search short-code
- Then paste the short-code in the short-code field
- Update the post/page by clicking the update button from right top
- Click the view post/page button from left top
- You will see your profile video or playlist from youtube
Read Documentation and FAQ
For Support Email to email@example.com
WHY SHOULD I CHOSE THIS PLUGIN?
In one word Social Feeds plugin is a revolution for presenting your activities throughout your website. There are no any modules or extensions that generate automatic or manual feeds that can be maintained by the people having not much technical knowledge of wordpress coding. Among the thousands reasons of choosing this wordpress plugin we are mentioning a few of them below.
** Is there any demo? **
Demo link Demo
**Youtube feed **
- Can I display multiple Youtube feeds on my site or on the same page?
Yes. You can display multiple Youtube feeds by using our built-in shortcode options, for example: [Youtube-feeds cols=4].
- Are there any security issues with using an Access Token on my site?
Nope. The Access Token used in the plugin is a “read only” token, which means that it could never be used maliciously to manipulate your Youtube account.
- What is the difference between Free and Pro Version?
Free version include all the major functions but Pro version have some awesome functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“Wp Social Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wp Social Feeds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Search option added
- Video opening pop up implemented
- Hide and show option setting for header
- Grid view change setting added
- Video auto play on/off
- Alert remove
- First Release.