Just a simple plugin to create Portfolio posts and display them in a beautiful grid via Gutenberg. Includes isotope filtering effect
Works with blog posts too!
How it works?
- Create Portfolio posts in the “Portfolio” section
- Display your portfolio posts using the “Portfolio” block
How to create a Portfolio Layout?
- Go to Portfolio > Portfolio Layouts page
- Add a Title and configure the options of the Portfolio block as you want
- Copy the Shortcode from the top in the Portfolio block settings
- Insert the Shortcode anywhere you want on your website. Or you can insert the Portfolio Layout block using the block editor.
- Create Portfolio Posts & Reusable Portfolio Layouts
- Portfolio Block
- Portfolio Layout Block & Shortcode (Insert it in any page builder: Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc)
- Supports Blog posts as well!
- Isotope effect (category filter)
- Image Lightbox
- 3 Layouts: Grid with Overlay, Masonry & Columns
- More features coming soon…
This plugin works great with any theme. If you’re looking for a Portfolio Theme, check out our themes:
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Portfolio Layouts
- Install the WPZOOM Portfolio Posts plugin either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server.
I’m getting a 404 error
Sometimes you may see a 404 error on single portfolio pages. You can fix this easily by flushing permalinks in Dashboard → Settings → Permalinks. Just hit the “Save Changes” button on that page.
Is there a Documentation available?
Yes, you can find the documentation for this plugin with more instructions on our website.
Contributors & Developers
“WPZOOM Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPZOOM Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor bug fix
- Fixed issues related to shortcode attributes sanitization
- Bug fix wih the popup closing icon
- New Masonry layout
- Added new sizes for thumbnails (portrait, cinema, square, no crop)
- Added new Settings page
- New: you can now control the layout used for Portfolio Categories
- Multiple fixes & improvements
- Added new Portfolio Layout section where you can create a reusable layout that can be inserted anywhere using a shortcode
- Added new layout to display items in 3 columns with text below the thumbnail
- Added new option to add spacing between items in the Overlay layout
- Minor bug fix with Custom CSS classes not used by the block
- Bug fix in Safari
- Added color options
- Bug fix with the Load More button
- Minor bug fix
- Initial plugin release